Hauppauge HVR-400 and Nova-T 500

Hi,
    I've just bought a Hauppauge HVR-4000 which I'll set up next to my Nova-T 500. I'm specifically interested both in the DVB-S(2) part of the card and the FM tuner to be used under MythTV. I can live without the DVB-T part of the card (which AFAIK can't be used simultaneously, as this part is covered enough by the Nova-T 500).

For what I've read so far there is a preliminary support for this card under this repository:

    http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr4000-dvbs

However, I do have some questions about it:

Thank you very much for your hard work to all involved in this project!

Eduard Huguet