CI module is not responding to ca_pmt objects

Hi,

 I am using the matrix ZCAS module to descramble the dvb scrambled streams. After the En50221 stack is initialized the module is creating the sessions with the resource manager resource, application information resource, conditional access resource and MMI resource but the module is not able to respond to CA_pmt object.

when i send the ca_info_enq object on the same session it fails to respond.

Is there anything that i am missing here... any initialization .

 Could you tell me what might went wrong.

Regards,
"preeya"

Shaadi