GADMEI UTV 330 USB TV TUNER [No Audio]

Hi

I got GADMEI UTV 330 USB TV TUNER working with V4L drivers with TVTIME
and I could tune in to channels. but I can't figure out how to get audio
working. The USB unit has a "Line Out" channel but nothing comes out
from it, i'm running UBUNTU 7.10 in my lap top.

when the device is mounted it makes following devices available

/dev/video0

/dev/dsp1

/dev/audio1/

/dev/mixer

when I checked the Advance Sound Properties, it shows followin audio mixer

elba:2861

Need some solution please

thanx

mmdush