Re: new driver for: Twinhan Hybrid DTV-DVB 3056 PCI [1822:0022] as card=118 in cardlist.saa7134

Hi Terry,

Fedora 8... dependency list
I don't know, I use UBUNTU... it loads by default all the saa7134 modules

Listen FM while DVB-T is running, yes that's right!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and all members on this lists.
Sioux.