Transport error dropping

Hi,

I am currently using a Satelco DVB-C card to capture the TS from a QAM 256 input.
I purposely introduced some noise in the QAM input in order to corrupt the signal.

When I capture the TS using dvbstream & analyse it, I notice that it is getting continuity errors (which is expected), but no Transport Stream Error (which is not totally expected at all).

I think that the demodulator is dropping the packets that have these Transport Stream Errors; hence I am not seeing any of the TS Errors output. Can anyone confirm this?

If it really is dropping the error packets, how can I modify the codes (DVB) so that it does not drop these packets?

Thank you.

Regards,
HY