Equinux TubeStick (AF9015) working fine with Antti and Manu's driver

The Equinux TubeStick (USB2 DVB-T device for MacOS X) work great with
the AF9015 patched drivers. I had to alter the second part of the USB
ID from 0x9016 to 0x9015 to make it be recognised, but after that it
is just fine. Thanks!

It is also able to record an entire multiplex, e.g. using the pseudo
PID of 8192 with dvbstream.

BTW the driver logs the device as AF9013 when it is detected, is that
right?

One request: to have a way to shut the device down when the host no
longer needs it, e.g. when halting. The LED remains lit after power
down and it stays quite warm, I guess the hardware is still active.
This used to be a problem with the Mac software (called TheTube) but
recent updates have fixed it so that the device powers down when the
application is quit. It would be great to be able to add a line to the
halt scripts to have it powered down at that time, or maybe even power
the device down automatically when no application has it open any more.

Thanks again,

Tim.