Re: Has anyone met the same problem with me?

On 11/28/07, kevin liu <lwtbenben@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear,
>     /****** I attached one of my video frame, please help me to
> examine it. **************/
>     I am testing my sweet tv card on my Ubuntu with self-developed
> driver, until yesterday, I got some bad effect video frame.
> It seems that the video data correctly received and correctly copied
> to buffer outqueue because I could watch  the tv program
> with a bad effect.
>     But I wonder why mplayer gives video frame a  green background.
>     Anyone has met the same problem, give me some advice please, thank you.

could also be a bad reception and that the video is shifted by 1 or 2
bytes to the wrong direction, maybe you forgot to strip of the headers
of your frame (just a guess though)
RGB would look differently.
YUYV uses 4 bytes for 2 pixels, RGB 3 bytes for 1 pixel (so the video
would very likely be bigger).
It seems like that you're displaying the whole videocontent already so
have a closer look at stripping off a few bytes.

Markus