Determining chipsets (was Artec T14BR DVB-T)

Yousef Lamlum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Being the impatient so and so that I am, I cracked open my Artec T14BR
> to have  proper look inside.  Turns out it uses the same chipset combo
> that DiBcomm's STK7070-P reference design uses.

Is there anyway to id the chips without taking a USB device to pieces? I
have a DigitalNow TinyTwin USB (Dual Tuner) that I'm pretty sure is an
AF9015 design but I'm not sure what the tuner is. I have it recognised
using the af9015 module from v4l development but the tuner is not
recognised.

I popped the plastic shell of but all the chips are hidden under
soldered metal plates and I'm not game to remove them :)

Thanks - Lindsay

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album/