offline descrambling of encrypted capture-files ?

hi,

my setup is two KNC1 TVSTATION cards, one of which has the CI-module attached and a paid for CAM in it
I would like to be able to use the other card to store scrambled content on disk (easy) and descramble it afterwards using the CAM from the first card

what command could accomplish this ?

I've heard of cardsharing and softcams, but don't know what this means : if these would be a valid option, please point me to some info
just to be clear : I am not interested in pirating content, I have a valid subscription and only wish to record multiple channels at the same time

my current settop box, an Arion "AF9280 PVR" has the feature I'm looking for. It has two tuners, can record op two 4 channels at the same time, stores
the recordings scrambled and descrambles at night
but unfortunately, I'm addicted to MythTV ...

thanks,

Luc