HVR1500 status

Hi,

It's worth pointing out the current state of the HVR1500 support under
Linux.

1. None of it's functions are currently supported, they are awaiting a
xc3028 driver change. I have some patchsets which will add support, but
they reply on the xc3028 change.

Based on an IRC discussion, Mauro is planning to add the new xc3028
firmware/scode table to his driver. Once this is done I've offered to
add xc3028 integration/support to the cx23885 tree, merge with my
patches and bringing ATSC support for the HVR1500 to the masses.

Mauro, just to be clear, that's where I think we are.

Regards

- Steve