Re: TechniSat Air2PC-ATSC-USB devices

Hi,

I don't know anything about this device. Maybe it uses the bcm3510-demod
in this case it could work with the flexcop-driver. But also this means
that there is only USB1.1 support (useful bitrate less than 8MBit/s with
Airstar DVB-T).

sorry for the late answer, though I HTH.

Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx