Re: Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e)

On Wednesday 24 October 2007 01:42, garlicdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> at this point the results are the same (meter lights up but not much else)
> so I can't say if this is better or worse at this point
> although I've noticed the LED is staying at orange when it should be going green in both cases, which suggests the GPIO register isn't being set when it should

You can change the GPIO1 initialisation to 0x02 instead of 0x82.
this will switch the led to green when the frontend gets open()'ed.
To switch it back to orange insert
 stb0899_write_reg(state, STB0899_GPIO01CFG, 0x82);
in the stb0899_sleep() function.
(this should be somehow limited to the pctv452e as the GPIOs might
have different meanings on other devices)

Dominik