Re: DVB-S2 Multiple logical TS on the same frequency

Manu Abraham wrote:
> I guess it uses FEC short Frames and a Rolloff of 20%.
> Currently we use FEC normal frames and a Rolloff of 35%. I will check on this though.

Do you mean Rolloff and FEC type are somehow hardcoded in current
linuxtv STB0899 driver?
If needed I can ask and provide here more detailed transmission
parameters regarding this transponder...

> It looks like a DSNG profile, some uplinks as far as i can guess.

I can confirm that this feed will be used by local terrestrial DVB-T
transmitters, if I understand correctly your guessing.

Francesco