Re: UDP encapsulated MPEG{2,4} TS into dvbsnoop?

>> However, many trials have limited channels and they are either preconfigured
>> or multicast session data is delivered over a normal unicast connection.
>> This can be true of regular DVB-T/S/C too.
> Could you please explain what exactly you mean by "normal unicast
> connection"?

Off a web server, usually "automatic HTTP GET" from a preconfigured URL.

>> What kind of data rates are these streams? (e.g. +/-100%: 200kbps is
>> probably Mobile TV, 800kbps normal TV and 4Gbps HDTV - also depending on
>> whether it's MPEG4-AVC or MPEG4-main/simple). If it's radio that's another
>> thing :)
> The dump averages at around 500 kbps.

I would guess SD TV for an IPTV STB - not DVB-H. I don't know how far the
standards have gone public, but certainly DVB has been looking at
standardising MPEG4-AVC over DVB, so it needn't be DVB-H to be AVC.

Cheers, Rod.