Re: Anysee E30C Plus (Re: DVB-C developers interested in receiving an USB adapter for hacking?)]

Jeps,

My board is not Plus model but plain DVB-T version without CI.

On PCB it says:
PCB509T
REV 1.61

and board id output is:
02 02 01

So it seems to be the same as reported by models with MT352?

BR,
Heikki