Re: UDP encapsulated MPEG{2,4} TS into dvbsnoop?

If you're on the West side of Russia you might be getting something DVB-H
from the East of Finland over DVB-T: but I very much doubt it. In Finland
most of the DVB-H trials are in the West and they'll be increasingly headed
for their own Mux and 4k mode (DVB-T receivers ought to only be capable of
2k and 8k, unless yours is seriously over specified.)

Still, I've seen IP multicast in ordinary DVB-S and DVB-T before so it may
just be some Summer Intern's experiment that they forgot to shutdown :)

Doe sthe LinuxTV API still have the MPE/IP APIs functioning? If so, that
should be enough to get the IP packets off the air. Though if it's indeed a
2k DVB-H you'd find encryption in either IPsec or SRTP fashion. I have no
idea what open source tools might be available to call the MPE/IP APIs for
you though.

Cheers, Rod.