Re: UDP encapsulated MPEG{2,4} TS into dvbsnoop?

Jake Peavy wrote:

> I have UDP encapsulated MPEG TS; how do I perform online analysis using
> dvbsnoop?

My DVB card also receives some strange multicast packets. Guys from the
antenna company told me that this is a TV or radio broadcast and advised
not to hack them, but they are interested to sell me their decoder box,
so I'll ignore their advice if possible. Local news sites mention that
DVB-H is being tested, but these packets don't look like DVB-H payload,
because they are IPv4.

Here is a packet dump (1300 KB): http://ums.usu.ru/~patrakov/udp.dump

Is this "UDP encapsulated MPEG TS"? If not, what's this and how to
decode it?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov