SkyStar2 Flexcop IIB 2.6D

Hi,

I have tried to setup my debian etch with a skystar2 dvb-s card.
Using dvbscan to create the channels.conf file and dvbtune to tune to one of
the channels.

mplayer /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
Mplayer reports No Video PID but has Audio which works and I can listen to
it.

The dvbtune shows the pid for video and audio and has the Lock.

Do I need a definition file for the card. Only markings on the card are.
metal box - Technisat DAS Original
SkyStar2    PN 92105-20003d
Rev 2.6D

Im not sure if this is the problem but under /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 I have
audio0 but no video0. ?

Any Ideas on what to try ?

Thanks

Nick