Hauppauge HVR-4000

Hi All,

I've been searching list archives for a while and can't find an absolute answer to this, but can someone please let me know the status of the HVR-4000 at the moment please? I'm using Steve's driver (thanks for the work on this Steve) and can get DVB-S/2 perfectly, including BBC-HD. I'm now trying to tune to local DVB-T channels, but can't really find any recent info on the status of this card.
Kaffeine only sees the DVB-S section of the card, and finds channels on Astra 28.2e no probs, but there is no entry for DVB-T. I do have entries in dev for video, radio and vbi, but nothing seems to use them properly. MythTV sees the /dev/video0 but cannot find any channels either as analogue or DVB. The DVB-T signal is strong down here, as I have had success getting a Hauppauge Nova-T USB stick tuned in.
I've read fragmented info on lists about using ivtv with the T portion of the card and lots of other bits and pieces on maybe getting it working. However nothing seems concrete about it.

If someone could please take a sec to let me know the status, and if the DVB-T should be working if you can set me on the right track I'll work it out from there! I'm trying to tune to Spanish/European DVB-T (if that makes any difference? I'm not sure if there is a different rev. of the card between EU/USA)

Many thanks for taking the time to read/reply,

Bon

P.S - For info, I'm located in Gibraltar (Very Southern Spain) and using a 1.5m dish can get a good signal on Astra 28.2e (Sky). Anyone looking to receive BBC/ITV FTA (Freeview) channels in Southern Spain could do worse than look at this card. Considering the Astra footprint is borderline down here and even some Sky boxes struggle, this card is very good at getting all FTA channels here, and with the addition of BBC-HD coming in well, I'm very pleased/surprised with the results. Thanks go again to Steve for working on the driver.