Re: Video and audio pid problems with dvb-t channels in Norway

Il Wednesday 03 October 2007 08:49:54 Trygve Iversland ha scritto:

> You are probably right.  I tried playing the output from dvbstream
> in mplayer, and the errors produced were FAAD errors, so th dvb
> part of it is probably OK. It would be nice to know if you are
> actually able to play it, so I uploaded NTVstream8192.ts to
> ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming (couldn't find
> ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/incoming).
>
> Trygve

bad luck: the H264 video streams are encoded with PAFF, for which
there are pending patches in ffmpeg-devel (it should be a matter
of few days to be committed) while the audio streams are all
AAC in LATM syntax for which none of the players I know have
a decoder (maybe there's some code in live555 library, I'll give it
a look).