Re: Avermedia DVB-T A310 MiniCard

Am Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007 schrieben Sie:

Ok. I've searched deeper. So far I've found two devices:
A 7162 BDA Capture Device. That's handled by the Cap.sys
An Intel® CE 6230 USB 2.0 COFDM DVB-T Demodulator

I even found an usb dvb-t stick on ebay, which uses this intel chip
and a Maxlinear MXL5003S RF Receiver. No References to the latter
in the .inf File or Drivers though.

Is this of some help?