MSI DigiVox mini II v.2.0 (again)

Like others before me (e.g. Stephen Williams and Jiri Polcar), I bought an
MSI DigiVox mini II. I didn't realize I was buying V.2.0 until it was too
late (the previous version is supported, but this isn't).
It would be really nice to know if anybody is working (or planning to
work) on the drivers for this stick, in which case I can suffer Win2k for
a while more in the wait. If not, I'll have to buy another stick (hoping
to get the right chips within...).

Thanks, Giorgio Stern