Re: Afatech 9005 USB DVB-T Problems

Many thanks Luca,

I would have missed the fact it was not making the modules, and would
have spent all evening (and most of today swearing at the PC)

I still don't know WHY it was not compiling the 9005 modules, only that
I have now sorted it by dropping back to 2.6.22.6 (for now)

I dont know if its a problem with the latest kernel snatshot, or just me
(I would imagine its me)

However its working now.

Thanks again Lee.