Re: Missing channels on FlyDVB-S LR300 (saa7134-dvb)

Am Donnerstag, den 20.09.2007, 03:09 +0200 schrieb Héctor:> > Hi there. I bought a FlyDVB-S LR300 a few weeks ago. I set it up for> > use with MythTV but I have been unable to get more than a few channels> > and the ones I can get are pretty bad. No BBC besides radio. No ITV.> > No Film4. The only remotely interesting one is Sky News UK.> > > > Hi, I have seen the same results on mine (LR300 with silicon tuner).> > If you have managed to make it work, please advice (thanks!, I have made> a search on the list and I have not seen any result about this issue).> > If not, I can add some more info to the description.> > First of all, I have a working and tested installation from the LNB to> the F-connector just up to the card. It is an universal LNB, although I> only use the Lo-Band, V pol.> > With the card I can tune 11038MHz (badly), 10979MHz (fine), 11156MHz> (fine), but not 11097MHz, 10876MHz, 10818, 10778... There is some> overlap, although the cutting frequency should be arounf 11700MHz.> > With the original Windows drivers, the provided version did not work> (same failures!). But the updated version does work! So it seems that> they had to make an update on the sw for some component or something> like that.> > Nevertheless, I have tried both latest stable version from linuxtv (in> July), and vanilla 2.6.21-5 drivers, with same failing results.> > So, if this clarifies the landscape, fine.> > If you feel like you need more info or some tests, please advice.> > Thanks, and regards,> --Héctor
Hi,
Philips semiconductors is outsourced to NXP,
and the only contacts we had so far came from some guys in India.
To be honest, I didn't had the impression that they already know on whatthey are sitting now.
Happy camping,
Hermann