Re: DVB API update

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007, Manu Abraham wrote:
>> The problem is that, after making something experimental, throwing it
>> out to application authors stating here it is: the API update, again a
>> fix to the API will make anyone furious, nobody wants to keep tinkering
>> forever on the same thing.
>
> Exactly, that's why I blocked your initial attempt to merge the
> DVB-S2 API extensions. *That* it was experimental code (even
> completely untested).

Exactly the reason why i am hesitant to take your advice ATM, I took
your advice at that point of time, you flamed me the best you could do.

There wasn't much changes from then and now except for your "Linuxy"
statements and a pad, for which you need have made such a huge mess. Of
course i do agree that the pad was necessary, but you did not have to
make that much of a noise for the same.

Of course linuxtv.org being your private server (which you indirectly
said in one of the mails) doesn't mean that you can just talk whatever
you want

I do feel so upset talking about such things. It is such a pathetic
state, that the so called community is just one person, who holds the
remote control of controlling all the people.

HTH
Manu