Re: HELP: card identification

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 16.09.2007, 13:22 +0200 schrieb misha:
> > says either analog TV or DVB-T, but the "datasheet" there says both at
> > once. If it is hybrid with only one tuner at 0x61 and none at 0x60 you
> > should see errors in dmesg. Check if firmware upload is OK.
>
> no errors in dmesg
>

> > Better try with mercurial, there you also can set debug=1 for
> > saa7134-dvb and the new tda827x frontend module.
>
> this went a bit over my head.  i googled for mercurial, looked at my
> modules, and modinfo but i dont see useful references to this.   can you
> explain further what modules i should be loading and with what options?
>

> > >From the eeprom it should have two tuners too.
>
> yes, this is verified by the manual i got.

then I expect that the Typhoon/Anubis/Lifeview cardbus 50500 just works
with the current v4l-dvb mercurial master repository at linuxtv.org.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb

Click on top on bz2, unpack, cd v4l-dvb, make, make rmmod, make install.
"modprobe tda827x debug=1"
"modprobe saa7134-dvb debug=1"
You need kernel devel environement installed, on Ubunto should be kernel
headers, for others kernel-devel rpm.

Where you got it? Looks like every ProMarkt, Karstadt, Conrad etcetera
has it.
http://www.typhoon.de    Produkte, the cardbus on top, then link
"Produkt kaufen"
http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/a124746.html
But when I let check the Conrad in Frankfurt directly from the central,
it is not in stock there.

Someone saw the new Duo Kworld NB-TV 220 cardbus already in a regular
shop in Germany?
http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/a209327.html

Or even the LifeView TRIO cardbus in a regular shop for a regular prize?
http://www.dbcomputer.de/shop/NEU/TV-DVB-T/LifeView-FlyDVB-Trio-Cardbus-Adapter::2560.html?referer=froogle&language=de

Does someone have the Avermedia cardbus E502 and does it have a tda8275a
tuner? Should know it ...
http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/a122614.html

Any known issues with the MSI A/D cardbus like with this Vivanco
21056/LR306 clone of the PCI card and analog TV? Just remember Werner
Braun also didn't get DVB-T ZDF in Berlin with it, like Soeren reported
yesterday for the Asus P7131 Hybrid LNA there.
http://www.quelle.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Quelle-quelle_de-Site/de_DE/-/EUR/Q_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=YdX9l0Oy-_L9lwVfRmLMwVce5YLhu3h227iWYD28?CategoryName=264990&AAID=200001483042&PersShop=&tr_from=pue&productIndex=&urlparams=

Cheers,
Hermann