PVR-150 sound issue

Hi,

I downloaded the latest hg the fifth and after that the audio on my pvr-150 has had a bunch of cracklings and pitch issues that has made it useless, backed  ivt to Hans DMA fix release, think I downloaded that late july, voila audio is ok.

Is there anything broken  in the hg regarding the pvr-150, I haven´t made more than  two recordings since the fifth and been tinkering a bit with audio levels from my cablebox.  I might have provoced something by have to strong input signal, I adjusted this also on the fifth, what ever it was went away after a downgrade and a reboot.

If I get the time I´ll upgrade again to see if it reoccurs.

/Henrik