CinergyT2 dvb-usb driver (incomplete & first version or such)

Hi,

>> I've had quite a lot of problems with the existing Cinergy T2-driver
>> (keyboard hangs sooner or later). Therefore I've converted the existing
>> driver to use dvb-usb framework as used in the vp7045-driver. The
>> current
>> version of the converted driver seems to work OK, although the remote
>> controller code has been disabled for now.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm very interested in that driver, as I also had some problems with
> the original driver in the past, and the original authors don't
> maintain it anymore.
>
> So if you need some testers, I'd be glad to help. I also know Holger in
> person and could ask him to help if needed.
>
> However, for productive testing I would need working remote controller
> support. :-)

I've attached a version of the original CinergyT2-driver which has been
merged to work with dvb-usb framework.. It should compile with the latest
HG-version of DVB-sources if you just untar the contents on top of the
current HG CinergyT2-source code.

It spits out error about enabling/disabling device power, but the actual
command
seems to go through just fine (for some reason any usb_bulk_msg() read will
fail in power_ctrl-handler atm.).

Also the remote control handler is currently disabled for now (as
mentioned before).
Otherwise the current driver seem to work at leat here just fine.
I'm very interested to hear any comments about this merged version
of CinergyT2 driver ...

Regards,
Tomi Orava

tomimo+linux-dvb at ncircle.nullnet.fi