Re: [RFC] TUV1236d / dvb-pll: rf input switching via module option

Michael Krufky wrote:

> Please provide some feedback after testing this tree.  The changes in question are:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/dvb-pll
>
> - dvb-pll: pass fe pointer into dvb_pll_configure() and set() functions
> - dvb-pll: store instance ID in dvb_pll_priv structure
> - dvb-pll: add module option to specify rf input
> - dvb-pll: add module option to force dvb-pll desc id (for debug use only)

it's 1am so not doing a whole lot, but set up all modules from that
repo, and my mythbox came up happy with the QAM input working on the
"bottom" connector of my Kworld ATSC-110.  I'll try the option to switch
them tomorrow....  anything else you'd like me to test with this card?

Thanks,
-Eric