Problems tuning Pinncale PCTV. Running fine in Windows.

Hallo,

I have a dvb-s cards that used to work totally fine in linux but now
only work on Windows.
The Card is a Pinnacle PCTV Sat so I used to use the modules "dvb-bt8xx"
and "cx24110". Yesterday I was watching some show with that card as the
stream broke down.
I can't really see whats wrong because the modules load nicely:
http://pastebin.ca/683850
I have /dev/dvb/apapter0 and so on but I can't tune the card so a
channel.

There is output of szap tuning in a channel thats 100% there:
http://pastebin.ca/683857
And here is the output of dmesg: http://pastebin.ca/683859

Also here is the output of scan: http://pastebin.ca/683860
The dmesg output is about the same as before.

The Card runs fine in Win XP SP2 with the Drivers from Pinnacle using
ProgDVB.

The Problem is reproducible on 4 mashines running debian on kernel
2.6.18 from debian stable to 2.6.22.5 from my main workstation.

P.S.
This might seems odd but I think that I always headred a klicksound in
Linux before. And also head the sound using Windows.

Thanks Ben Pfitzner