Dvb card sensitivity to power supply

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-CA dvb-c card and a WinTV-Nova-C budget
card. For some reason lately there has been more and more problems with
the picture. Femon shows that the signal is good (ffff) and snr is not
so bad either (e0e0 or better). I remember reading somewhere that these
cards are quite sensitive to how gow good the power supple is. Has
anyone noticed any similar behaviour? I mean should I by a new power
supply? Would it be worth it? The power supply is some years old though.

I would apreciate any hints / advise.

\\Kartsa