Re: New DiB0700-firmware

El Lunes, 30 de Julio de 2007, Patrick Boettcher escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> Can all of you using a dib0700-based-design with problem please try the
> following firmware
>
> http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/home/linux-dvb-firmware/dvb-usb-di
>b0700-03-pre1.fw
>
> and the latest drivers from
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb/
>
> to see whether you have still problems.
>
> From what I can see, the problems with the DiB7700P and MT2060 are
> gone (Hauppauge DVB-T Stick). I cannot test the Nova-T 500...
> unfortunately.
>
> Please don't apply any patches from other peoples, when you try this one -
> as they might hide the problems.
>
> best regards
> Patrick.

I think that the streamon problem is not completely fixed. I have a lot of
continuity errors with the last driver and the last firmware:
In about 15 minutes:

Aug 29 13:11:19 jar vdr: [3031] cTS2PES got 3 TS errors, 17 TS continuity
errors

The continuity errors are produced by streamon, because if I use my previous
patch to avoiding  streamon, there are not thes continuity errors.
Thanks.

Jose Alberto