Re: DVB-T Full Spectrum Frequencies Scan

Frederic CAND a écrit :
> Darren Salt a écrit :
>> I demand that Frederic CAND may or may not have written...
>>
>>> I'm having some troubles trying to perform a dvb-t frequencies scan without
>>> a scan file. Does anyone know if a software (or even an algorithm i could
>>> write in C) exist to do so ?
>> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Scan#No_suitable_initial_scan_file.3F
>>
>> [snip]
>

> Thanks everyone for your tips.
>
> I'll look for w_scan first and leave my feedbacks there.
>
> Thanks again :)

hi again everyone,

i used w_scan for my little problem and it actually works.
Nervertheless one question remains : w_scan uses a 7MHz bandwidth for
some channels (thus frequencies) and scans by steps of 7MHz, and for
other frequencies uses a 8MHz bandwidth and scans by steps if 8MHz ...
isn't there any chance that the bandwidth to use might 6 or 7 MHz in
that last range of frequencies I'm speaking of ? (goes from 474000 to
sthing like 800000)

--
CAND Frederic
Product Manager