Re: Signal can't be locked using mt2131

>I'm using the mt2131 reliably (paired with the s5h1409 demod) for ATSC
>on a number of different boards, it's working fine for me. Which product
>are you using and what's the demod on the board?
>Have you tried a different product to see if you have environmental
>problems?
I tested the environment with FUSIONHDTV5 USB silver card, the environment is ok.
And I am using AUVITEK au8502 demod, au8502 is configed into 8VSB correctly, I use v4l-dvb source code to compile my own mt2131ko module.
When I use scan to get the tv channel, it just can't lock any signal.

七 夕 有 礼 啦!发 酷 幻 贺 卡,为 情 人 赢 取 对 戒 项 链。点 击 发 送 >>