TT S2-3200 stable, CI, go or no-go?

I know there have been some posts about the card - but I didn't see the
questions asked I have.

[story you can skip]
The problem is this: currently I have a KNC1 DVB-S card + cineview CI.
But it's breaking down, SNR appears to get worse by the day. Bad luck :'(

I also have a TT S-1500 with budget CI. I would use that, but the CI
doesn't work for no reason! Bad luck again :'(

I've got a Phoenix reader, I know someone will be going to suggest that
- so I would put my smartcard in that - the Phoenix is OK, but it
refuses to init the satellite smartcard (another smartcard for cable did
work but that's worthless for me!) - how much bad luck can I have?
[/story you can skip]

So I have to buy a new card, and I feel it would be a waste to buy
another DVB-S1 card nowadays. S2 cards are not really expensive anymore.

So I would be perfectly happy with a TT S2-3200 that only works on
DVB-S1 (stable!) for the moment and with a working CI. I can perfectly
live with DVB-S2 support in the drivers being added at a later stage.

I have the feeling the answer is going to be "no", but I want to ask
anyway.. Could I expect this from the S2-3200 at this stage, or really
soon (weeks I mean)?

And when will S2-3200 support be added to hg?

Or do I have to look for another solution..

Tia,

P.