Re: TT-3200 DVB-S2 Patch for Kernel 2.6.22

Hi,

P. van Gaans wrote:
> What HDTV do you expect to enjoy exactly? BBC HD doesn't require DVB-S2, most other channels use PAFF interlacing which isn't supported

AFAIK, most films originally produced for the big-screen are broadcasted
non-interlaced.

At least, there were some downloadable, short recordings from films
aired on Pro-7, and I could play them in MPlayer without any problem.

And as you said, there seems to be some progress with ffmpeg and PAFF,
from what I've heard.