Re: TT-3200 DVB-S2 Patch for Kernel 2.6.22

Ulrich wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I hope this is not the wrong place for the following kind of feedback:
>

> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.·´¯`· THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <===
>

> And of course many thanks to Manu, Laasa and everyone who has
> contributed to these drivers and utilities.
>
> I'm sorry, I can't help with testing right now, but I'm definitly buying
> this DVB-S2-Card very soon.
>

> I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your efforts, and I'm
> looking forward to enjoying HDTV on my Linux-machine.
>
> Keep up your good work!
>

> Best wishes,
> Ulrich

What HDTV do you expect to enjoy exactly? BBC HD doesn't require DVB-S2,
most other channels use PAFF interlacing which isn't supported by libav
yet (but there is active progress I believe).

I'm looking for the TT-3200 as well, but I'm waiting for the driver to
make it into v4l-dvb and be stable. Also I need a working CI, I don't
know what the status on that is.