Re: My USB composite device.

Hi,
Sorry for off topic, but please try do not use webmails to send mail to this list? The HTML encoded mails' format will corrupt the format while we are quoting your words.
And your mail contains some annoying advertisement which may harm ths list.
Thanks.
Best regards,Lo Chun Chung (Chung)ECE-DHT@ASTRI HK.
-----Original Message-----From: linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lwtbenbenSent: Monday, 23 July, 2007 9:24 AMTo: linux-dvbSubject:  My USB composite device.

Hi, everyone    Dose Linux USB subsystem give any support about USB composite device?    What should I do to drive my USB tv card which uses a composite USB device?

劲 爆 150 万 同 时 在 线,众 人 追 捧 梦 幻 西 游
_______________________________________________linux-dvb mailing listlinux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/linux-dvb