Re: better choice for PCI DVB-T card

All right, I got only one response so far, privately.

So, allow me a bit of a "bump".

On top of that, I'd really like a dual-tuners solution. I have only 2
PCI slots in my machine, and one of them will be for a DVB-S card.

timecop, no, really, no MCE for me, for my own education I just tried
Vista's. 1 GB or RAM if not enough for that thing? What a shocker ! And
it is as stable as ever...not!

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc/