better choice for PCI DVB-T card

Hi all,

I am still seting up that MythTV box. So far, it works great with my
Freecom DVB-T USB stick.

Nevertheless, I am listening to the warning that those sticks are not
too good in the medium/long term, and I am looking at PCI cards.

I also want to get a proper remote system with such a card.

The local store in Aberdeen, Scotland has a few choices.

I have reviewed the Wiki,and followed the mailing list, but still would
like advice from the people in the know of the latest driver progress.

      * Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1100 - Looks like completely supported
              * Analog - Don't need it
              * DVB-T
              * FM Radio - Does it work?
              * Remote
      * Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1300
              * Analog - Don't need it
              * DVB-T
              * MPEG-2 encoder for Analog - Don't need it
              * FM Radio - Does it work?
              * Remote
      * Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T 500
              * Dual DVB-T tuners
              * Remote
      * Pinnacle PCTV hybrid Pro - Not in wiki, Pinnacle support looks
        sketchy
              * Analog - Don't need it
              * DVB-T
              * Remote

I'm dropping the Pinnacle from my choices.

The Hauppauge Nova T-500 would be interesting, but support looks bad,
and I probably shouldn't trust its USB nature, should I? Furthermore,
the remote is apparently not supported. Any progress/change onthis that
I missed?

That leaves me with the Hauppauge HVR models. The 1100 is probably what
I need.

I will welcome you experience, opinion, advice and corrections.

Nico

Note to Timecop: no MCE for me, thanks!