From: Remy Bohmer [mailto:l.pinguin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007 18:36
To: Manuel Kampert
Cc: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Twinhan VP-1030C Diseq problem

Hello Manuel,

> Tuning different channels on the Astra system is no problem. Also
switching
> to Hotbird Is working fine. If I try to switch back from Hotbird to
Astra this is not
> working anymore.
> The card tries to tune the frequency but does not change the LNB.

Exactly the same problem here!
I have no solution yet. My system contains a Core2Duo E6600 2.4GHz
core, and I have a Skystar 1 CI v3.0 card, which is a clone of the
card you mention.
I run MythTV.

Could it be timing related?

I also want to help debugging this problem.

Kind Regards,

Remy Böhmer