Twinhan VP-1030C Diseq problem

Hi All,

after upgrading my current Sempron system to an Athlon X2 I have some strange

issues with my Twinhan VP-1030C.

Tuning different channels on the Astra system is no problem. Also switching to Hotbird

Is working fine. If I try to switch back from Hotbird to Astra this is not working anymore.

The card tries to tune the frequency but does not change the LNB. I tried my TT budget card

Without any problems so I moved back to my old Sempron system to see if the card is the

root cause. Sempron system still working fine. Booting the system with non SMP configuration

did also not help either.

Is there an know solution to this? Is anybody else having the same issues? I have read at

least two articles regarding to a similar problem in the internet from the last year –

however without any solution.

I am trying to find out now if the diseq commands are send at all on the system with the

problems. I was not able to figure out how I can see debug messages regarding to

frequency tuning or diseqc command switching. Can someone point me to the right

direction how I can enable the debug message?

Also is there some way to do a full text search over the linux-dvb list?

Best Regards,

  Manuel