Re: Microtune mt2131 driver wanted badly.

Complaining about that would be like me complaining about all the damn
germans on this list using localized MUAs that keep replacing "Blah
blah on Blah blah wrote blah blah" with some shit like "Am Mittwoch,
11. Juli 2007 18:36:06 schrieb "
What am I supposed to do with that? If your email is goin to be in
english, make your mail client in english too.

-tc