Driver for Pinnacle 200e

Hi all,

I would like to help on the driver development for the Pinnacle 200e DVB-T.

Just let me know how I can help.
I don't have experience in driver developing, but I learn really fast and I can read code easily.

Of course I have a 200e unit that I want to contribute to make it work in Linux.

I will try to compile the available driver sources and get an idea of what is the status.

Best regards,

Juan

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! .