Re: Possible bug in cx88-dvb?

> I did. Didn't help.
>
> I also tried changing PCI latency in the BIOS settings and using
> "pci=routeirq" or "pci=noacpi" kernel boot parameters. And I tried a
> different kernel.
>
> Those attempts didn't help either.

Hi,
Instead of changing the PCI latency you might want to see if your
BIOS lets you route IRQ manually. Sometimes it lets you do that, and
you can change IRQ assignments around until you find a way not to
have shared lines between the troublesome devices.
In the past I have been able to do that on my old laptop to get a
802.11b pc-card working.
I can't recall the exact name of the option or anything, sorry, but
it involved IRQ lines/pins (that are labelled something like A, B, C,
D and so on).

HTH,
Pierluigi