Possible bug in cx88-dvb?

Hi,

reported this earlier on this list, alas with zero responses despite
multiple requests for help. Thinking it might be distribution-specific,
I filed a bug report to the Ubuntu folks:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.20/+bug/119115
(see there for complete description of the bug and the hardware)

It turns out that the problem

> cx88_wakeup: 2 buffers handled (should be 1)"

is neither hardware- nor distribution-specific.

So, anything I can do to solve this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hanno