Re: TT3200 Status

Firsty, we didn't write to the list. E.g., in thunderbird you have to
click "response all" (?, translated from DE)... Sry ;)

It seems as if if you're lucky you can NOW record program X, and 20
minutes later you cannot anymore... And I think you just have to compile
the sourcecode and do not have to change it.
You can also try to receive DVB-S streams with the TT3200 (patchfile by
laasa, not really stable either, but more stable AFAIK).

I think it will take at least 1 month, maybe 3, maybe 12 ;), until
they're stable. But it's worked on it (mainly by Manu?).

If Manu read this, it'd be quite cool if he responsed.

greetings,
	Nicolai Spohrer