Re: TT3200 Status

Hello Erich.

I think nobody would recommend you to buy a TT3200 if you "only" have a
linux system and want it to work without problems. The drivers are not
really ready yet. But I'm going to buy this card(, too?,) and I will
mainly use it with WindowsXP (not yet installed, but I have a license
(*g)). As Windozzee app you can use "DVBViewer", that should work, you
can also buy the "Pro" version... And there's a app given to you when
you buy a TT3200: The TT MediaCenter (for windows). It does look a bit
ugly but it's stable and it works.

If you want to try the card on linux, try this archive:
http://jusst.de/manu/stb0899-v4l-dvb.tar.bz
and tell us/me how well (if/) it works.

greetings,
	Nicolai Spohrer