Re: af9005/mt2060 module unload failure

En/na Olaf Titz ha escrit:

> (Btw. once tuned, the actual hardware seems to not care about the tuner
> module at all, I can stop tzap, lose lock due to disconnected antenna,
> etc. and the demuxer doesn't stop streaming. Is this intentional,
> hardware limitation, or what?)

I have no idea. I can only say that I have a af9005_fe_sleep function
that supposedly turns off the tuner, though I never turn it on again and
it still works.
I also see from the reference code that there's a power control function
that I didn't implement (don't ask me why, I don't remember). I can try
to implement it but not today.

Bye
--
Luca