Re: af9005/mt2060 module unload failure

En/na Michael Krufky ha escrit:

> :-/  ...  Do you plan on getting a replacement?

No

> Perhaps you may contact the
> vendor so that they may send you a sample at no charge?

They should be send me a sample of the 9015

> How did your stick die?  Maybe the driver broke it?

I don't think so, nobody else complained, and there isn't much
difference between my driver and the windows one. In fact, looking
around in various forums (of windows users), there are many complaints
of this stick getting very hot.
Anyway, if you feel you should retire the driver, do so, I won't
complain. At leas I can consider it as feedback (which was sorely
lacking until now).

Bye
--
Luca